[Hpr] Part 2 off ...I Love Food, Good Food

Dude-man from Dudmanovi.cz hpr at dudmanovi.cz
Wed Mar 27 07:25:51 PDT 2013

Hello all

I'm just planning a follow up to hpr1159 :: Food - Health - Nutrially
Densce food .... and want to share the info a head of time in the hope
of some interested participation from other hosts.

I've two ideas for directions I'd like to pursue

Fistly, but perhaps of little general interest, is to give voice to
vegetarians or vegans, as I'd like to understand the motives for such
choices. I was for a few years a vegy, basically as an old girlfriend
was. I basicly aplourd the reasons for these choices, as everything they
say about about commercial food and animals conditions is real.

The second, more importantly I'd like to introduce the subject of GAPS
"Gut and Psychology Syndrome", and the transitional diet helps these
children or adults that suffer from dyslexia,  dyspraxia, ADD, ADHD,
Autism, and many other things including general learning difficulties,
allergies, in fact as I'm understanding its very far reaching to
everyone and many things we all suffer from. Here are a few links anyone
interested might like to listen/watch/read ahead of time before joining me.

The GAPS diet is a transitional diet in order to restore and allow
repair of the gut and its critical flora, leading to eventually diet as
proposed by Werston A Price (My Episode 1), the interesting thing is
that Natasha Cambell (Russian Doctor who's written the book "Gut and
Psychology Syndrome") made her discovery's independently of any
knowledge of Weston A Price.

Generally on this website and at this link there are great videos, as
http://gapsdiet.com/Resources.html

This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_0NvcJZwa8 I found
fascinating in understanding how our gut worked or in fact doesn't often
and the consequences, it was really fascinating. And will probably be
the basis of what I present to intise people to look into it them-selfs.

I'm scheduling this for Nido's Saturday morning sessions, which for this
subject I'd lead and contribute to as an enthusiastic amateur. March 30
and April 6.

Thanks and look forward to any interested collaboration.

Dude-man

p.s I do feel these things are very interesting for other fellow hackers
and hope a few will join me.