[Hpr] HPR Logo Coffee Cup?

David Whitman davidglennwhitman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:36:58 PDT 2013

I want to use a photo service to make some limited edition (limited by
needing to be paid for) coffee cups with the HPR Logo. My plan is to use
the cup to drink coffee at a Linux Fest and perhaps use a gift. (btw - The
cup would support the consumption of any liquid).

I really think I'd like to see mention of our sponsors Lunar Pages and Bin
Rev. I'm not sure if this is ok with the owners (I think StankDawg and ...)
or even desired. Using proper logos is what I am thinking.

In any case I'm asking for some direction.

And if someone has or would make an 'official' design (in a photo format) I
could energize my laziness,  and just use that. (hook baited and in the
water).

davidWHITMAN