[Hpr] Wargames Anniversary

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 08:57:45 PDT 2013

It seems a bit late in the process to even ask the opinions of the people in the queue.  The show for tomorrow's slot would normally post in about 7 hours.

Hitting the date is a nice extra bonus, but I am going to listen to the show and enjoy it whenever it bubbles up to the top of the queue. I'm sure it will be fun and interesting. Looking forward to it. Thanks for your hard work in putting it together.

I'm going with the opinions of the queued contributors on this one.

Charles in NJ

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android