[Hpr] 2014 April Fools show

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:24:51 PDT 2013

Read as much or as little as you like. Read them in order, or flip through
the alphabet. I'll make it work.

Like I said, if you're just reading I'll try to alphabetize them, but if
you do some sort of bit or a skit or something, then I'll keep that
together. If you go that route, just let the mailing list know what range
you're using that you'd like not to have interrupted (Names beginning with
letters Kad - Kea for example, or the non-profit section of the white
pages). If you read from the white pages, please include the business
category.