[Hpr] April fools day idea/minor concern

Windigo jacob at fragdev.com
Fri May 10 09:10:18 PDT 2013

The phone book idea sounds excellent to me, and I'm still kicking a few
ideas around about how to contribute, but this also came to mind. I
probably wouldn't read from an actual phone book, but would come up with
some amusing fictional entries.

For instance, one of the numbers you read out could be "Jenny Tutone,
867-5309" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/867-5309 ). If you do use real
entries from the phone book, you could replace the phone numbers with
equivalents from the 555 range in the US (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/555_%28telephone_number%29 ). In Jenny's
case, 867-5309 would translate to 555-5309.

- Windigo