[Hpr] HPR is awesome!

toby toby at knowayhack.com
Fri May 10 15:26:58 PDT 2013

> Hey all, I do not get to listen much or contribute near what I want to,
> but I just want  to tell everyone involved with hpr, even the lurkers that
> YOU ALL ARE AWESOME. Thank you all for the hard work you put in to make
> this the best community radio project ever. I learn something everytime I
> listen. Thank you all.

Hello HPR,

I'd just like to second this sentiment. As one of the aforementioned
lurkers (and a habitual one at that! Although hopefully not for much
longer...), I too have benefited massively from the kindness and general
amazingness of all those involved in this fabulous community, and couldn't
help but heartily and loudly agree with droop's msg.

Long live Hacker Public Radio! :-)