[Hpr] How to link multiple hosts in a mysql db

Ken Fallon ken.fallon at gmail.com
Wed May 15 00:49:35 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Those with DB experience might be able to help me out here.

Per episode we need to list multiple hosts to a single show. Currently
there is only one "host_id" linking to a hosts table that matches to
"hosts.id". The hosts table has stuff like id, name, email etc.

What is the best/standard way to link the episode to multiple
contributors (hosts) in the host table ?

episode X has host a b and c.

Do I then have a field "contributors" with "a,b,c" in there ?