[Hpr] Fwd: How to link multiple hosts in a mysql db

Bradley Booms bradley.booms at gmail.com
Wed May 15 10:52:50 PDT 2013

I think it might be a good idea to have two link tables that both link
shows to hosts, or indicate on the link table whether the person is a host
of that episode.

Show_Host:
Show_Id
Host_Id

Show_Contributor:
Show_Id
Host_Id

OR

Show_Host_Link:
Show_Id
Host_Id
Is_Host or Is_Contributor depending on your preferred logic.

Bradley J. Booms <Bradley.Booms at gmail.com>

1040 S Irwin Ave, <http://m.google.com/u/m/z5dzjd>Green Bay, WI
54301<http://m.google.com/u/m/z5dzjd>| 920.657.4939