[Hpr] XSLT Expertise

Stephen Ward aukondk at aukondk.com
Mon May 20 04:24:13 PDT 2013

Good luck with that, I only became aware of XSLT recently when trying to
extract metadata from an Icecast stream.
The tutorial and online editor on http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/ gave me
enough to get by. I suspect your needs will be a bit more in depth than
mine however.

On 19 May 2013 22:14, George <sndchaser at cerebralrift.org> wrote:

> Hello fellow podcasters & hackers.
>
> I have never been able to wrap my head around XSLT transforms.  Now I find
> myself in the position of needing to come up with an XSLT transform to use
> as part of the process for publishing CerebralMix my music podcast).
>
> I was wondering / hoping someone on here might be willing to contact me
> off-list and help me with XSLT.
>
> Thanks!
>
> George
>
> --
> We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
> Or at least, the words of your mama.

Stephen Ward
Admin - aukondk.com