[Hpr] HPR Web Submission Form: Ready for [third] review

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Wed May 22 11:21:31 PDT 2013

> Any chance of going UTC - ie dripping the +0200 ?

That's actually even easier (slightly) than what I'm currently doing, but only if I can assume the server the script is on is configured for UTC time instead of local time.
Easy version is I remove the timezone modifier and just throw a "Z" on the end instead.

(If not, I think it's still possible, but I'll need to add a lookup for what the local server's timezone is and calculate the UTC time - a bit more complicated but not much)

So I guess the important question is, can I assume the server will be running on UTC time?