[Hpr] new show posting algorithm

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 14:30:44 PDT 2013

That sounds fine to me, as one of the returning hosts who ended up sneaking in between Icecast 101 and 102.  My show kept creeping backwards, too. But your Icecast sequel could have kept sliding backwards until the next episode draught under the current queue discipline.

We need that show to air earlier, so we can use Icecast in early Summer to beg people to get back into their studios to record some shows.

Charles in NJ
4 July is a Thursday this year. US hosts should "take the Fifth" to do a recording for HPR. :-)

Sent from an undisclosed location.