[Hpr] John Neusteter says the openspeak.cc Murmer server is no longer kicking inactive clients

Fifty OneFifty fiftyonefifty at linuxbasement.com
Tue Nov 12 14:08:37 PST 2013

To kwisher and the other folks who are testing Murmer (Mumble) servers
for the New Year's Eve Show, John Neusteter (jneusteter at gmail.com) has
been posted to G+ that he left a client logged on for several hours
w/o being "kicked".

"Not sure who mentioned it the other day about getting kicked from
mumble after some time. It appears to work now. My username has been
logged in for days, so hopefully it works for him.

I was hoping you could share this post with him on g+. When you have
time, of course. :)"

I thought you could include John in your testing before you settle on
another server.

5150