[Hpr] Please continue to send in shows

Danny Meeks djmeeks at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 09:43:55 PST 2013

I plan on sending a show in as well. Does HPR have a running promo that
they send out to similarly themed podcasts to play as their bumpers? I
can't see anyone turning down playing one as long as HPR has been around.
This is how I've subscribed to several podcasts and I'm sure many listeners
would like to record a podcast but don't have the knowledge to self publish
their own show. Just getting the word out more will help.