[Hpr] Please continue to send in shows

Curtis Adkins curtadkins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:43:17 PST 2013

I would be interested in a show on some techniques of recording and mixing.
;)

Besides using Audacity to record and run a couple of canned filters, that's
the extent of my knowledge.

I tried to stick to a script but I even deviated from that after a few
sentences.

C:\

Please ignore any typos.  I'm      composing this email from my  phone.