[Hpr] Please continue to send in shows

Keith Murray kdmurray at kdmurray.com
Fri Nov 15 17:07:39 PST 2013

For the most part, I've found that it don't need a whole lot more than that to produce a good podcast. That said, maybe a show (would a series be too much?) about how HPR episodes are assembled. Touching on things like mic technique, processes and how to get as much as you can out of basic gear.

I realize that the focus of HPR is content, not perfect audio quality, but perhaps this would still be of interest?

K.