[Hpr] Please continue to send in shows

Curtis Adkins curtadkins at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 04:29:59 PST 2013

Sure, why not.  I made a mic pop filter out of an embroidery hoop and
some cut up pantyhose.  That with a $10.00 XLR to USB converter and I
was good.  Just a good thing I already had a decent mic and stand.  I
would love to see more episodes on how people have their setup and some
of the software and techniques they use.

I've only done 2 episodes so I wouldn't say I really have a "technique"
yet.  I'm still trying to get my notes together!

C:\