[Hpr] HPR encoding/metadata

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Fri Nov 22 09:12:07 PST 2013

> Not at all. Can you create the wav file as well :)

Actually, yes, I'm pretty sure I can. :-)

> In fact you can also host the opus file there as well. See the updated
> readme for how to do this.

Thank you kind sir! Your awesomeness is exceeded only by your spiffitude!

Quick question (from the readme):

> put the rest in a
> zip, or tgz file. This should expand to a directory with a
> index.html file that refers to the other files.

Does that mean you just want "the files that will go in the same directory" compressed
together, or do you actually want them already in a subdirectory
(e.g. "mkdir myshowisawesome ; cp {index.html,some_extra_image.webp,opusversion.opus} myshowisawesome ; tar -czvf 9999-Epicanis-My_Show_Is_Awesome.tgz myshowisawesome"
or equivalent)?

If all goes well, I'll have stuff assembled and uploaded by tomorrow sometime.