[Hpr] Why no hpr torrent yet?

Joshua Burton morgellon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:31:46 PST 2013

I think this is cool.   I was planning on setting up a bit torrent sync
folder for all the HPR shows and another for the last 10 or 25 shows.  I'm
currently on my way to Seattle and will be out of town until Dec 8th.  I
should have plenty of down time in Seattle to get the ball rolling on this
and have it full functional before years end.