[Hpr] Why no hpr torrent yet?

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 26 04:13:08 PST 2013

Hi DG,
Like your show.
When we have the shows hosted on archive.org you will have a built in
torrent tracker.

I was working on the archive.org uploader and show manager, right now
am in a project and dont have time.
but the plan is to have a simple command line tool for people to
manage the shows, upload them to ftp and also publish them on
archive.org, all from one simple python script.

if anyone is interested in helping out, you can see my current code
here https://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/hacker-public-radio-publisher