[Hpr] HPR encoding/metadata (and uploading)

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Tue Nov 26 09:57:00 PST 2013

> > Will it be a problem if I upload pre-finished mp3, ogg, and spx files
> > for HPR to use along with the
> > .flac file?
>
> Not at all. Can you create the wav file as well :)
>
> In fact you can also host the opus file there as well.

I'm FINALLY about to upload. Were you serious about wanting the .wav file as well?
I have it if you need it (but it IS about 250MB...oddly, the flac file is 212M. Guess there wasn't too much to compress.)

Is there a quick way to tell if someone has beaten me to episode 1392 (i.e. uploaded since
the last calendar update?)  Not that it matters TOO much, but since I'm filling out the
metadata before upload, the "tracknumber"/"track" will need to be changed if I guess wrong
on which episode number I end up with...