[Hpr] HPR encoding/metadata (and uploading)

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Tue Nov 26 12:28:10 PST 2013

> We create a wav file for archive.org[...]
Ah, now I get it. I can upload the wav instead - I've got it ready.

(Does archive.org not accept .flac as the original? Sending them .wav, you may (will?) lose
the metadata...)

> this has been added to the Read me on the FTP site[...]

Ah, I forgot to mention - the problem is I haven't got access
to the ftp site to check since the password changed a while back. The
Readme on the website doesn't mention HOW to upload or check the
ftp site (no read-only "public" access as far as I can tell). (The calendar
is clear, but I didn't know how many people had already uploaded ahead
of me that hadn't yet been processed).

(I thought I'd gotten a password for ftp back in April, but I don't seem to have a record of it.)

Is sftp available? If so, I can send my public key.

Otherwise (show pitiful facial expression, hold digital bowl aloft pleadingly)
"Please, sir, may I have some more password?"