[Hpr] Help Test Speex Torrent?

dg dg at deepgeek.us
Tue Nov 26 17:57:45 PST 2013

Thanks for telling me about the timeout on the tracker, I think the
tracker sucks.  Calling it quites for the experiment, but something was
hitting me through the bittorrent network.  I might have to run my own
tracker, of find one that might not just advertise itself and being
no-registration.

file size, it's like 1100 files, so I think that's the size issue, but
I might see if I can make it smaller.

Thanks for helping with the test!
---
DG