[Hpr] Help Test Speex Torrent?

Cobra 2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Tue Nov 26 20:30:24 PST 2013

just testing something try this torrent. I've got to pull all the spx files
from the server first but i've got the first 500 or so already so this
should at least pass some info.

This torrent is using the private tracker that i've got running. I'm
curious about what the thing will do with a bunch of peers using the same
private key to upload/download data.

http://cctracker.org/hpr2007.2012.spx.torrent