[Hpr] Help Test Speex Torrent?

Cobra 2 cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Tue Nov 26 21:31:38 PST 2013

I've got no time to root around and find the issue tonight. I'll play with
it tomorrow after I get home from work and pack. Someone should fire off an
email to the list about this around 23:00 UTC to remind me.

If I had to guess, I'd say  the issue is with the box at the house that i'm
not at right now. My ISP kindly did a forced firmware upgrade on my router
there and borked all my settings and roughly the same time my ddwrt router
died.... 4 months ago. Dang hard to talk the wife through the process of
flashing a router =p