[Hpr] 2013-14 New Years 24-hour show

George sndchaser at cerebralrift.org
Tue Oct 15 06:17:26 PDT 2013

Well, I tried to get you a beefy stream server that could have handled
the whole load and has an AirTime server available as well as the
IceCast streams, but it's going to be in use. :(

So, at this point I can only volunteer to (a) help with hosting, (b)
help with show planning (activities, topics, etc.).

George

On 2013-10-14 16:27, Kevin Wisher wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We are roughly around 10 weeks away from the next 24-hour New Year's
> show. This a call out for all parties who are interested in helping
> with this year's show. We mainly need to make arrangements for a
> Mumble server and a few streaming servers. If you have any of these
> resources available then please send me your name, email address,
> available resources, and a day/time that is convenient for you to meet
> on-line on a Mumble server for organizational purposes.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Kwisher on IRC
>
> kevin dot wisher at gmail dot com

We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
Or at least, the words of your mama.