[Hpr] 2013-14 New Years 24-hour show

Kevin Wisher kevin.wisher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 08:09:50 PDT 2013

As of approximately 10:30 AM I have setup a test streaming bot on my own
personal Mumble server. The stream can be heard at:
http://kwisher.dyndns-at-home.com:8000/HPR-Ogg, only if there are people on
there talking. My Mumble server can be accessed at. server address:
kwisher.dyndns-at-home.com  port: 64700 for anyone wanting something to do.