[Hpr] Queue Status, Backup Shows, and Prioritization Systems (oh my)

Mon Oct 21 08:29:30 PDT 2013

One more thought: Has the unthinkable ever been thought? ie: That perhaps, two (or more) shows could release on the same day?

One more, more: Is there an HPR stream? Should there be? It could be a daily recorded show (or two shows, or a repeat), occasional live events, and CC music on shuffle the rest of the time. Just an idea.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.