[Hpr] Queue Status, Backup Shows, and Prioritization Systems (oh my)

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Mon Oct 21 09:07:55 PDT 2013

On 10/21/2013 11:57 AM, ken.fallon at gmail.com wrote:
> If people are not sending shows in because of the backup queue, I
> would just prefer to schedule all the backup shows and be done with
> it. Has anyone any objection to me scheduling all the backup shows now ?

No objection from me.  I was not paying close enough attention to the
queue. I have a show or two I could knock out fairly quickly I expect.

> I've gone back on the whole priority idea after listening to the
> community news show again. If there are urgent announcements that are
> important enough I can always record a bumper at the beginning of a
> daily show. So I recommend continuing with the First in first out and
> keep it for everyone including HPR Community news.

As you know that was my position all along, so of course I concur.<g>

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -- Will Rogers