[Hpr] Hpr Digest, Vol 61, Issue 13

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Mon Oct 21 09:27:50 PDT 2013

> I also like to have the backup queue. I don't think it actually stops
> anyone from posting a show, but it may serve as a warning to
> procrastinators (not that* I *know any of *those*) to get off their a$$ and
> post a show.

If there isn't one already, I'd bet one or more of us would be willing to record
short "dire warning" prologues to be prefixed onto the backup shows
(e.g. "If you are listening to this, it means Hacker Public Radio is about to
run out of shows. You owe Ken Fallon a show! Help us, Hacker Public Radio
Listeners, you're our only hope!" or whatever).