[Hpr] Queue Status, Backup Shows, and Prioritization Systems (oh my)

Mon Oct 21 09:50:13 PDT 2013

> On 10/21/2013 12:15 PM, Ken Fallon wrote:

> > Right now the backup shows are a big comfey blankey that the HPR
> > community have to know that if everything is used up then these
> > shows are there so I don't need to record a show. I believe that
> > scheduling them all will place the responsibility for the queue
> > back
> > with the HPR Community. It will further democratise HPR and reduce
> > the responsibility and importance of the "admin" role.
>

> > Are you with me !!!!
>

> Release the hounds!

> Regards,

> --
> Kevin B. O'Brien
Hear here! Someone took the time to record it, I want to hear it. I don't care if they think it's crap. I probably don't. Queue it.

--
David L. Willson
Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.