[Hpr] Queue Status, Backup Shows, and Prioritization Systems (oh my)

Frank Bell frankwbell at cox.net
Mon Oct 21 13:13:55 PDT 2013

On Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:15:55 -0600 (MDT)
"David L. Willson" <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU> wrote:

> It was scary to me that there are only two shows in the queue, until
> I realized that there are 13 shows in the backup queue.

After a drought of ideas, I'm working on one I hope to have ready by
the end of the week or sooner.  Editing screen captures as I saw the
emails come in about the queue.

--

Blogging From Pine View Farm (http://www.pineviewfarm.net/weblog).
Updates daily.  Worthwhile updates occasionally.