[Hpr] Worst of as a backup show

dg dg at deepgeek.us
Mon Oct 21 18:12:16 PDT 2013

It's been suggested that a list of "best shows" be used for a backup.

I thought the opposite would be better, how about a list of "worst
shows." How about we have our worst shows in order to egg people on to
make HPR sound better, and while we're at it, people can say to
themselves, "I can make the next HPR episode better than that!"

"HPR listeners, you're our only hope of saving us from our "worst of"
collection.

---
DeepGeek

(oh, you scrolled down this far? I nominate the infamous episode #69
for to be the first honored this way.....)