[Hpr] Queue Status, Backup Shows, and Prioritization Systems (oh my)

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 06:18:58 PDT 2013

I'm horribly slow at releasing my shows, so I am in position to tell everyone else what to do.  But my opinion is that the backup shows seem to be giving us an excuse for procrastination.

Let's release the backup shows, and use the next couple of weeks to start recording shows of our own.  I have two episodes that I'm editing right now.

If I can do shows on maths, that pretty much opens up the field of acceptable content.

Charles in NJ