[Hpr] Queue Status, Backup Shows, and Prioritization Systems (oh my)

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Tue Oct 22 06:37:25 PDT 2013

On 10/22/2013 9:18 AM, Charles Thayer wrote:
> I'm horribly slow at releasing my shows, so I am in position to tell
> everyone else what to do.  But my opinion is that the backup shows
> seem to be giving us an excuse for procrastination.
>
> Let's release the backup shows, and use the next couple of weeks to
> start recording shows of our own.  I have two episodes that I'm
> editing right now.
>
> If I can do shows on maths, that pretty much opens up the field of
> acceptable content.

I have one I am going to do that is also kind of maths related, in this
case statistics. I plan to do one on political polls and how they really
work and how you should interpret the results.

Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -- Will Rogers