[Hpr] Queue Status, Backup Shows, and Prioritization Systems (oh my)

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 22 06:42:48 PDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:29 AM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:
> One more thought: Has the unthinkable ever been thought? ie: That perhaps,
> two (or more) shows could release on the same day?
>
> One more, more: Is there an HPR stream? Should there be? It could be a daily
> recorded show (or two shows, or a repeat), occasional live events, and CC
> music on shuffle the rest of the time. Just an idea.

All good ideas, it would be nice to have shorter segments on the same
day, I was thinking about making a 15 minute talk for example.
About the stream, we can make a stream on ustream i guess or some
other site, i am sure it is possible.

about hosting, have you seen archive.org? we can host all the shows there.
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Saving wikipedia(tm) articles from deletion http://SpeedyDeletion.wikia.com