[Hpr] So, since I am overdue...

George sndchaser at cerebralrift.org
Thu Oct 24 10:57:10 PDT 2013

...to put together some shows for HPR, I've been trying to decide what I
should do.  If you'll indulge me a moment, I have a couple of ideas that
I've been tossing around, and would like to see if either of them "stick
to the wall" as it were:

1. Electronic Cigarettes / Vaping. I know this is something of a
controversial subject, but for those of us that used to smoke they have
become something of a hobby.  I know there are at least 5-6 of us using
eCigs / Vaping in the community already.  I could do an introduction
series that focuses a bit more on how they work, but doesn't proselytize
about them.

2. Music reviews / CC roundup: for those that have been following me,
you know that I started writing music reviews earlier this year, and
recently started writing reviews for Netlabelism as well.  I would think
I could put together something like a monthly audio-magazine that
incorporated reviews, CC news, and possibly some other things as well.

So, I wasn't certain which (if either) of these ideas would fit in the
HPR format / concept.  Would love to have feedback on them.

George

--
We need to heed the words of the Dalai Lama,
Or at least, the words of your mama.