dg dg at deepgeek.us
Sun Sep 8 09:09:22 PDT 2013

Uh, I would like to think there would be a way to keep something
within the group.  Of course, I have a personality considered
over-cautious in regards to Corporate and Government surveillance, so it
might be just me.

Is there a filtering method, or does any one else have feelings like
mine?

yours, ever,
---
DeepGeek
PS, remember, I "booed-hissed" the google search box on the webpage, of
course, that was pre-Snowden...