ken.fallon at gmail.com ken.fallon at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 12:25:08 PDT 2013

On 2013-09-08 19:28, dg wrote:
> Hey, Frank,
>
> So, to say it back, so I'm sure I see your point...
>
> Even to know you think of this list as something only people that are
> interested in HPR would join, in fact, anybody, even the curious or
> invasive, could have joined [already.]
>
> Hrmmm,
> ---
> DG

The list membership is not static, people leave and join all the time,
so from a community perspective a public archive would allow people look
back to see if topics were discussed before.

Having a public archive would allow new members to decide if we are a
community they wish to participate in.

As oft stated, the HPR Mailing List sets the direction for HPR itself so
as such it should be open and transparent, like in any good democracy.

I'm sure that those that feel the need to monitor us have already done
so. Making it public will afford the honest law abiding citizens the
same access that their tax dollars are allowing others to do.

Ken.
As Community member.