[Hpr] Is it Spam ?

dg dg at deepgeek.us
Wed Sep 25 04:17:37 PDT 2013

Yes, Ken, this is spam.

I heard about this phenomenon on some podcast (I listen to many,
"cherry picking" episodes.)  To avoid being caught in spam filters,
spammers are hiring people to add custom content to
spam.  Pathetic, I know, but that is the case. So this is some guy in
India or China or something who gets paid by the post to add a comment
that seems to have something to do with the webpage the spammer wants
to get his link on.

Kill it, I wish this industry (spam) would go out of business already.

yours,
---
DeepGeek