[Hpr] Subject: HPR Community News - next Saturday on 2014-04-05T18:00:00Z

ken at fallon.ie ken at fallon.ie
Wed Apr 2 01:18:38 PDT 2014

Given the overwhelming support to continue the community news show I
wanted to see if we should reserve slots for it at the beginning of the
month so the news is fairly up to date. I had planned sending this request
weeks ago but forgot and as I was adding the other reservation I added the
community news as well.

I am now telling myself off for not asking permission, so please consider
this a request to reserve the first Monday of each month for HPR Community
news.

Any objections ?

Ken.