[Hpr] Stardrifter RSS

dg dg at deepgeek.us
Wed Aug 20 17:17:32 PDT 2014

Hi, Pault,

I just checked these links and they both work.

---
DeepGeek

On Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:50:22 +0200
pault <pault at elsmussols.org> wrote:

* WARNING: Due to several recent Presidential Executive Orders,
policies of the US Dept. of Justice and National Security Agency (NSA)
be advised this email, unless protected by message encryption or
delivered within the context of a closed and private email system, has
likely been recorded without notice nor warrant, and may have been
analyzed, categorized, or read without warning, notice, warrant, nor
evidence this has occurred, and without official acknowledgement, even
though expressly intended to be for the sole, private, exclusive, and
confidential use of the designated recipient.