[Hpr] LibreOffice Update

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Sun Jan 5 14:56:26 PST 2014

With the production of the brochure I have decided that I am done with
Writer for the time being. I could easily do another year on more
features of this program, but I need to get into Calc next. I imagine
that will be over a year as well. My plan is to start even more
basically with Calc since I have found that people often have missed
some of the fundamentals of spreadsheets, and I don't want that to
happen here.

Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
There's a difference between tempting fate and giving it a lap dance.