[Hpr] Should we publish the HPR downloads stats ?

catintp at yahoo.com catintp at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 06:01:07 PDT 2014

I would do my shows regardless of the number of downloads. If publishing download stats would help someone who's thinking of doing shows for HPR that are in the same vein as mine to decide to go ahead with it, that would be a good thing.

But if publishing download counts is going to be a concern for any current host, as an indication of whether their shows are more or less worthwhile, that would be a big strike against it. I download every show, and I make an effort to listen to them all. If I don't make it all the way through any particular episode, I am not going to broadcast that to anyone.

You never know when I might go back and review those unfinished shows later, when I understand more of the context.

All HPR shows are of value to me. Full stop.

Charles in NJ

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android