[Hpr] Generic Episode Subjects

Charles Thayer catintp at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 07:07:41 PDT 2014

Nige,

You are in good company with this idea.

HPR has a list of candidate topics, any of which could become an In-Depth Series.  These all seem like good items to add to that list.

See the Requested Topics section at the bottom of this page:

Hacker Public Radio ~ The Technology Community Podcast Network

   Hacker Public Radio ~ The Technology Community Podca...
Hacker Public Radio is an podcast that releases shows every weekday Monday through Friday. Our shows are produced by the community (you) and can be on a...
View on hackerpublicradio.org Preview by Yahoo

Thanks for letting us know about your idea for generic show topics, and for your specific suggested topics.  Those all sound great.

Charles in NJ