[Hpr] Should we publish the HPR downloads stats ?

epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net epicanis+hpr at dogphilosophy.net
Mon Jun 2 09:36:52 PDT 2014

On Monday, June 02, 2014 01:38:26 PM Ken Fallon wrote:
[...]
> We don't have any logs before Sep-2010 so do we
> a) ignore shows before that date even though they have been downloaded
> since then ?
> b) calculate some guesstimate for a base and add the downloads we do
> know about.

On this, in my opinion, if we don't have the data, either explicitly state
"downloads since September 2010" or possibly just leave shows prior to 2010
out. (I tend to lean towards the former due to my "as much readily-available
information as possible" bias, but either approach makes sense to me.)