[Hpr] Backup shows

dg dg at deepgeek.us
Sun Mar 2 15:11:04 PST 2014

I think a back up que is nice, but I think anything over a year is
excessive.  Even the most historical show would be, IMHO, stale.  I
don't know if it's  hard to do, but expanding how far out the calendar
goes is an option, but I don't understand how it all works.  This "also
scheduled" thing at the end is interesting. You could just put backup
shows a year out after they are submitted, I guess.  Is any "floating"
possible for shows?!

Just thoughts...
---
Deepgeek