[Hpr] Backup shows

someone ishere cobra2 at linuxbasement.com
Sun Mar 2 15:43:16 PST 2014

There should be a queue. Anything over 3 months is a bit crazy though. The
content could be out of date when it's released. I'm not sure about a limit to
how many shows to keep, but anything more than 3 months old should be
released.... say on a weekend. HPR 7 days a week would be bloody awesome.

--cobra2
http://cctracker.org