[Hpr] Backup shows

Beto Mendez beto at haventfoundme.com
Sun Mar 2 16:26:24 PST 2014

Definitely need a way to rotate backup shows. Setting a maximum and
rotating old episodes with new ones should work fine, for a lot of
scenarios. How many weeks worth of backup shows do you want? Is it worth
stating that there should never be an entire month when a show doesn't get
recorded/submitted? If that does occur then a month worth of backup shows
could alleviate and buy contributors/admins a month to work on new content.
Not sure if these were pointed out in the community episode but I'm sure
you guys will figure it all out. This is like disaster recovery planning
for podcasts.