[Hpr] Backup shows

Nigel Verity nigelverity at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 16:42:20 PST 2014

I certainly agree that shows on technical subjects can quickly become out of date or superseded by events. However, there have been shows on timeless subjects which will be just as good in 2 years time as they are today. I thinking of things like "how to fold a fitted sheet" which I genuinely found both charming and interesting.

It's only fair on contributors to get their shows out in a reasonable timeframe but perhaps a call could go out for some shows on "timeless" subjects specifically to hold in reserve, but with a system to always trickle them out within a year or so.

Regards

Nige