[Hpr] HPR_AudioBookClub

Patrick Dailey pdailey03 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 05:44:03 PST 2014

The next audiobook is Shaman Tales Book 1: South Coast by Nathan Lowell.
It's available on podiobooks.com.

The Space Casey review went very well, and is scheduled to air on March 13.

I'll host the next recording on Tuesday April 8th at 7:00pm Eastern. As
usual we'll use the HPR room on the LinuxBasix.com server. That should give
people plenty of time to listen to the last review and the current book.

If this time works for people, maybe we can schedule future recordings for
"Patch Tuesday" of the even numbered months. That seems like a good way to
remember it to me at least.